DAVINCI IQC New Canada
Authorized Davinci reseller!!
The IQC vaporizer is the latest innovation from DaVinci. Designed for dry herb and concentrates, the IQC is equipped with a glass-lined oven with heat-not-burn conduction for pure and flavorful draws. The airtight airpath is constructed from glass and zirconia ceramic. The IQC supports up to 0.5 grams of dry herb and a 0.2-gram dosage pod for ultimate convenience.
The IQC features Type C charging that enables reverse charging capabilities, allowing the device to charge your smartphone on the go.
The device boasts a 18650 removable and rechargeable battery that lasts up to one hour, and will charge in as little as two hours.
- Type C Charging
- Airtight Zirconia / Glass Vapor Path
- LED Grid Communication plus Bluetooth App
- 5 year warranty
- Precision Temperature to 430°F / 221°C
- 30 Second Heat up Time
- Removable 18650 Battery for up to 2 hour use
- 0.5g oven capacity for dry herbs
- Heavy Metals Tested
Includes: USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable, Accessory Kit, 10mm Water Tool, Adapter, Rechargeable Battery. *Dry Herb extract kit sold separately.
• Dual-Use Vaporizer • Type C Charging • Reverse Charging Capabilities • Sandblasted Aluminum Shell • Patented Sharesafe Mouthpiece • 9% Larger Than The Original IQ • 0.5 g Dry Herb Oven • 0.2 g Dosage Pod • Glass & Zirconia Ceramic Airpath • Precision Temperature Mode • Smartphone Compatibility • 18650 Removable & Rechargeable Battery • 30-Second Heat-Up Time • 2 Hour Charging Time Via USB-C • Dimensions: 1.75” x 3.61” x 0.97” • Extract Kit Sold Separately
WARRANTY: 5 YEAR
IQ2 VS. IQC
The DaVinci IQC is just a little smaller than the IQ2.
The IQC is a little lighter than the IQ2.
The IQC is also a little thinner than the DaVinci IQ2.
The IQC uses the same technology as the IQ2, and you won't notice any major difference in terms of performance vs. the IQ2.
The IQC has improved charging capabilities vs. the IQ2 as a result of the of the new USB Type C charging feature.
The IQC is a little better insulated so the device won't get hot as fast at the IQ2.
The IQC does not have the adjustable airflow like the IQ2...which we feel isn't a big issue.
Lastly the IQC is a lower price which seems like a great deal since many feature are either the same or a little better than the IQ2.